This website is the property of BADIA LLORET S.L. (hereinafter also Badia Lloret) and aims to inform, advertise and market the products and services offered by the company. Accessing this website implies knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
1. Ownership of the website
The domain names aerodam360.com and aerodam360.cat are registered in favour of BADIA LLORET S.L., signed in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona public deed 2020/1426, Volume 47545, Folio 49, Page number 555152, 1st inscription. Reproduction in whole or in part, by any means whatsoever, is prohibited without express written authorisation.
- BADIA LLORET S.L.
- CIF: B 02784734
- Registered office: C/ Europa 12, 2-3, 08028 Barcelona
- Contact telephone number: 93 330 66 60
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Intellectual property of the website
All intellectual property rights of the content of this website and its graphic design are the exclusive property of Badia Lloret. Thus, their reproduction, distribution, public communication and modification, in whole or in part, is prohibited without the prior express authorisation of Badia Lloret. Likewise, all distinctive signs, trademarks, trade names or signs of any kind contained on this website are protected by law.
3. Website content and links
Badia Lloret accepts no responsibility for any misuse of the contents of its website, which is the sole responsibility of the person who accesses or uses them. Neither does it assume any responsibility for the information contained in the websites of third parties that may be accessed through links. The presence of these links is for informative purposes and in no case constitutes an invitation to contract products or services that may be offered on the destination website. In the event that Badia Lloret should have effective knowledge that the activity or information to which these links refer is unlawful, constitutes a crime or may damage the property or rights of third parties liable for compensation, it shall act with the necessary diligence to remove or disable the corresponding link as soon as possible.
4. Exchange or dissemination of information
Badia Lloret declines all liability arising from the exchange of information between users through its website. In particular, we are not responsible for the use that underaged may make of it in the event that the content to which they have access may offend their sensibilities. Badia Lloret provides users with an e-mail address through its website, so that they can leave their opinions. The debate that may be generated in communications must be kept within the limits of education, respect for public order and good habits and within the applicable legal regulations in force. In this regard, by way of example, but not exhaustively, we list the following prohibitions:
- (a) Comments or contents that include insults, defamation, threats, humiliation or expressions that may be uncomfortable for some of the participants, users or any person or institution will not be admitted.
- (b) Comments that are considered obscene, racist or xenophobic will not be allowed.
- (c) Content promoting illegal activities is prohibited.
Under no circumstances shall Badia Lloret be liable for any damage that may be caused by the user due to erroneous or improper use in relation to third parties, and the user of our portal shall be solely and exclusively responsible for this.
5. Updating and modification of the website
Badia Lloret reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained on its website and its configuration or presentation at any time, without prior notice and without assuming any liability for doing so.
6. Notes on technical aspects
Badia Lloret accepts no liability whatsoever for technical problems or faults in computer equipment that may occur while connected to the Internet, or which may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond its control. Badia Lloret does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause damage to computer systems, electronic documents or user files on this website or on the websites of third parties, and accepts no liability for any damages that may be caused for these reasons. Likewise, it accepts no liability for possible damages that may affect the user as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information it provides when it comes from third party sources.
7. Processing of user data
Badia Lloret provides users with an e-mail address so that they can send their queries to our company. It also makes contact forms available to interested parties to collect their data and provide them with the information requested. By means of this way of communication, users expressly agree to receive regular communications only from the company, that the data they provide are true and that they are included in a file owned by Badia Lloret, which will be equipped with all the necessary security measures required by current Data Protection legislation. Badia Lloret shall keep the personal data it receives from users through the website in complete secrecy, guaranteeing its confidentiality, and shall adopt the necessary technical measures to prevent any alteration, loss, misuse or unauthorised access to this data. Likewise, this data shall not be transferred or given access to third parties without the express authorisation of the owners of the data, with the exception of Badia Lloret’s collaborating companies.
Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to Badia LLoret via the contact e-mail address: email@example.com.
This website may use its own and third-party browsing cookies. It is important to note that behavioural advertising cookies are used to collect browsing habits. Behavioural advertising is a practice focused on Internet browsing activity that allows users to be offered advertisements or content that corresponds as closely as possible to their interests. It is safe, transparent and intended to give more control to the user.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer by websites. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of a great number of services in our information society. Among other things, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognise the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types of cookies can be distinguished:
• Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through these is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client’s browser:
• Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
• Persistent cookies:
the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies depending on the purpose for which the data obtained are processed:
• Technical cookies: those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
• Personalisation cookies: these allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
• Analysis cookies: these allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage.
• Advertising cookies: allow the management of advertising spaces, in the most efficient way possible.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: thesestore information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on it.
Disabling and deleting cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options. By disabling cookies, some of the services available may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser’s Help menu where you can find instructions.
The user may at any time choose which cookies they want to operate on this website. You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on it:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer o Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/en/privacy-and-security/managing-cookies/
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
Además, también puede gestionar el almacén de cookies en su navegador a través de herramientas como las siguientes
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com
Cookies used on www.aerodam360.com
The cookies that are being used on this website are identified below, as well as their type and function:
Given this information, you can take the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during the current session.
- Close. The warning is hidden on this page.
- Modify your settings. You can obtain more information on what cookies are, find out about the Cookies Policy of www.aerodam360.com and modify your browser settings.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, relations with users arising from the provision of services contained on this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. Any dispute shall be settled in the Courts of Barcelona. The users of this website are aware of all the above and accept it voluntarily.
10. Processing of personal data
In accordance with current legislation on data protection and on information society services and e-commerce, the user accepts that the personal data provided to Badia Lloret will be included in files owned by the company in order to facilitate the provision of the services requested, for the correct identification of users who demand personalised services from Badia Lloret, for the management of basic administrative tasks, and to keep them informed, either by email or by any other means, of news, products and services related to Badia Lloret. In the case of commercial communications via electronic media such as email, telephone, social networks or equivalent means, the user gives express consent to the sending of advertising via these means.